LOUIS CK Animated | Consumerism LOUIS CK Animated | Consumerism

I love the editing and the effects that visualize the mood of the joke!

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

Oh man, 2006 was wierd. I mean really, 2006 was fucking obtuse.
This flash reminded me of what my life was like in 2006, I was 11 at the time. I had a huge crush on this otaku girl. It's sorta funny, but we didn't even know what an otaku was back then, and now it's so clearly what she was. We were just sorta nerds I guess, but we weren't the smart kind so we didn't hang out at the library or anything. It's strange how schoolyard politics always seem so cliched. This just shows me how low my standards were... I thought this flash was amazing back then, and I had seen Brackenwood and other works that so greatly surpass this one. Yeah, sorry I just thought this was high art back then, now I see that it's just an amv thrown together in 3 days.

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

Half-Life 2 sounds! Dah Dah Dah!

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

I would really like to see this game with rooms other than a large perfect cube! I want to see a donut room, a long hallway, some kind of 3D maze maybe? If the environment had obstacles it would be great! Please add more maps! You know what would be really cool? If the walls expanded or contracted as you progressed. There should be a time trial mode, where there are a set number of collectables you try to get as fast as you can, and in that mode perhaps you just collect dots that already fill the area, so you don't have to waste time looking for where they spawned.

JimGiant responds:

Great ideas. There's a couple of new levels coming in the next update but complex maps will be coming later.

Earth Taken Earth Taken

A really nice game. Plays very well with a gamepad too. The only thing I didn't like was how fast you seem to die... This is probably just because I wasn't noticing how much health I was losing. Maybe add a screen effect when you're low on health? Also, I think extra lives or checkpoints could be a good addition.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! A screen effect for when you're low on health is a great idea! Glad you like the game and thanks for the review, feedback and nice score! :)

Falling Chibi Falling Chibi

This game might have been a whole lot better if it were more like a bullet-hell type thing. Clicking torrents of chibis rather than just one at a time. Something more like a Touhou game, ehh?

DV-Day Dream DV-Day Dream

I'm not one for techno

But.... This kicks ass! This is might be the best song I've ever heard.

DenVessidence responds: