LOUIS CK Animated | Consumerism LOUIS CK Animated | Consumerism

I love the editing and the effects that visualize the mood of the joke!

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

Oh man, 2006 was wierd. I mean really, 2006 was fucking obtuse.
This flash reminded me of what my life was like in 2006, I was 11 at the time. I had a huge crush on this otaku girl. It's sorta funny, but we didn't even know what an otaku was back then, and now it's so clearly what she was. We were just sorta nerds I guess, but we weren't the smart kind so we didn't hang out at the library or anything. It's strange how schoolyard politics always seem so cliched. This just shows me how low my standards were... I thought this flash was amazing back then, and I had seen Brackenwood and other works that so greatly surpass this one. Yeah, sorry I just thought this was high art back then, now I see that it's just an amv thrown together in 3 days.

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

Half-Life 2 sounds! Dah Dah Dah!

Earth Taken Earth Taken

A really nice game. Plays very well with a gamepad too. The only thing I didn't like was how fast you seem to die... This is probably just because I wasn't noticing how much health I was losing. Maybe add a screen effect when you're low on health? Also, I think extra lives or checkpoints could be a good addition.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! A screen effect for when you're low on health is a great idea! Glad you like the game and thanks for the review, feedback and nice score! :)

Falling Chibi Falling Chibi

This game might have been a whole lot better if it were more like a bullet-hell type thing. Clicking torrents of chibis rather than just one at a time. Something more like a Touhou game, ehh?

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Am I just playing this wrong, or what?

These zombies are way too overpowered. I could only get to wave 8, and my car was always broken. How the hell are we gonna beat this game if 2 shotgun blasts to the face doesn't kill a zombie? These weapons aren't powerful enough, the zombies are too resilient, too fast, too many spawn at once.

DV-Day Dream DV-Day Dream

I'm not one for techno

But.... This kicks ass! This is might be the best song I've ever heard.

DenVessidence responds: