LOUIS CK Animated | Consumerism LOUIS CK Animated | Consumerism

I love the editing and the effects that visualize the mood of the joke!

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

Oh man, 2006 was wierd. I mean really, 2006 was fucking obtuse.
This flash reminded me of what my life was like in 2006, I was 11 at the time. I had a huge crush on this otaku girl. It's sorta funny, but we didn't even know what an otaku was back then, and now it's so clearly what she was. We were just sorta nerds I guess, but we weren't the smart kind so we didn't hang out at the library or anything. It's strange how schoolyard politics always seem so cliched. This just shows me how low my standards were... I thought this flash was amazing back then, and I had seen Brackenwood and other works that so greatly surpass this one. Yeah, sorry I just thought this was high art back then, now I see that it's just an amv thrown together in 3 days.

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

Half-Life 2 sounds! Dah Dah Dah!

"Dare" "Dare"

What a mean bitch.

She put the burden of the FUCKING WORLD on him. I was liking this until you implied he was retarded (became religious).

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Overall a good flash.

Very star-studded, and the jokes are spread well, without being spread thin.

I got the GO BACK TO AFRICA achievement.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

I give you 2 stars for at least taking time to make something watchable. Don't slap on AWESOME to your flash so you can put little to no efert into it. You're not egoraptor, get over it. You are HotDiggdyDemon. You are great.

stick figs random stick figs random

Fair

Animation Quality:
Terrible. Possibly the worst animation I have ever seen, when someone is not doing it on purpose.

Audio Quality:
The music is sto- oh wait, it's against the rules to say things are stolen in a review. The various sound effects were okay, could be much better.

Story:
Non existent.

Plot:
Non existent.

You told me to be fair, and to do that I must judge your work to the same standard as everyone else's. If you aren't great with flash yet, then don't submit until you have are experienced enough to make something worth watching.

Metal Gear Solid: Fapping Metal Gear Solid: Fapping

Moar

Good, but you need more, I know you made it in two days, and that's good. Maybe put together more small sketches and it would be better.

Jacco responds:

What do you mean, small sketches?

Thanks for reviewing!

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

wut

What about WeHaveFreshCookies, TehSlapHappy, Egoraptor, TomFulp, and me?

anime munters anime munters

Well

This flash included all animes that people hate. I can see why they would. I really don't hate them nor do I watch them. I really want those people who hate anime to watch this so I can tell them that everything but these are fine, if not, good shows.