Earth Taken Earth Taken

A really nice game. Plays very well with a gamepad too. The only thing I didn't like was how fast you seem to die... This is probably just because I wasn't noticing how much health I was losing. Maybe add a screen effect when you're low on health? Also, I think extra lives or checkpoints could be a good addition.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! A screen effect for when you're low on health is a great idea! Glad you like the game and thanks for the review, feedback and nice score! :)

Falling Chibi Falling Chibi

This game might have been a whole lot better if it were more like a bullet-hell type thing. Clicking torrents of chibis rather than just one at a time. Something more like a Touhou game, ehh?

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Am I just playing this wrong, or what?

These zombies are way too overpowered. I could only get to wave 8, and my car was always broken. How the hell are we gonna beat this game if 2 shotgun blasts to the face doesn't kill a zombie? These weapons aren't powerful enough, the zombies are too resilient, too fast, too many spawn at once.

Good Fortune Good Fortune

Wrong.

This game is about the futility of religion. This is not about praying for others, or not being totally dependent on god. This is about how stupid it is to pray, and have faith. This has a great message.

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

The object can be impossible

Some of the objects that fly at you can't be hit. I really only missed 2, the rest were because the saber not being able to reach.

Mad Libs 2 Mad Libs 2

Dear PENIS MUNCHER,

HARDER! You have been accepted at Sir PENIS SLAPPP's school of Hard Magic. As a first-year student, you will be assigned a 1-headed unicorn named Unsided Software who will show you around the campus, clean your M16, and scratch your face off.

Before school begins in 1592, you will need to go to Canamexico. While there, you should purchase materials for your Battling AIDS and Simple masterbating Spells classes.

Your lab partner will be car. She's an expert at conjuring my-flavored condoms out of eyes and penises of my mother, so we're sure you'll get along well.

We also hope you'll join one of our after-school activities, such as the Magical my balls Team. If you've got any questions, contact your counselor, David Bowie. We anticipate seeing you at 2092!

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Great game

You should make it so that if you skip the correct act, Judas is not an apostle. Therefore Jesus lives!

my first scene creator my first scene creator

I don't care

Just because it's your first madness scene creator doesn't mean it has to be shit. Try making a good first game.

Toby232 responds:

nah shut up

Ninja Escape Ninja Escape

You don't get it

Just because it's your first flash doesn't make it okay for it to be crappy. Your flash should be held up to the same standard as everyone else's.

AN Escape Series #5 AN Escape Series #5

1 minute; 29 seconds

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH! Good game, low replayability.